SWIFT CLEARANCE PROCESSES WITH BERTLING’S NEW CCG BOND AND T FORM
EU/UK shipments have new clearance requirements due to Brexit. With Bertling as logistics partner by your side, you will always stay on top of these requirements to ensure well-prepared clearing processes without delay.
AEO – We are AEO F accredited, meaning full Customs and Security: AEOF 00140/18. This means that we are viewed as a Trusted Trader by HMRC. Because of this, we were able to apply for and be granted a DDA and a CCG.
DDA – We have a Duty Deferment Account, meaning that we have the ability to assist clients in quickly and efficiently transacting payments to HMRC for imports where Duties and/or VAT is to be paid on import. This allows us to clear goods quicker and more cost effectively.
CCG (Customs Comprehensive Guarantee) – We have a CCG of £10m. This means that we can now issue our own T Forms using the NCTS system.
KEY BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Since Brexit T Forms are required more frequently for shipments from the UK to and via the UK
- To issue a T Form one needs a CCG bond
- CCG bonds always have a value limitation
- Because of the value limitations and increased usage, CCG bonds are under significant pressure since Brexit
- Now that Bertling have a large CCG we can issue our
- own T Forms using the NCTS system
- We can assist clients to move goods under bond using
- our CCG (instead of relying on 3rd parties)
- We have immediate oversight of any CCG/T Form shipments (leading to closer control of the process)
- We can reduce costs to our clients when moving goods under CCG Bonds
To discuss your customs clearance solution, please contact:
Bertling Logistics Aberdeen
P: +44 7901 00693
Contact us & read more on www.bertling.com/aberdeen.
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT YOU?