We pleased to announce that Stephanie Luening has taken on the position of Director of Tendering & Marketing for Bertling Logistics effective 24 January 2022.
Stephanie has been with us since 2008 and has most recently led our marketing and communications projects and initiatives for the whole Bertling Group. While she will continue in this function, she will from now on be our global go-to person for large-scale project tenders, which need to be prepared and submitted under her lead and supervision. Stephanie has started with this task already last year and helped to give our proposals a new “look”, fresh & clients-specific content and the appropriate attention these global tenders deserve. She will continue to work on improving our tender quality, content and handling on a global scale to ensure up-to-date, professional-looking and tailor made proposals for our global project opportunities. Stephanie will also conduct tender trainings to ensure we align our global tender teams accordingly.
In doing so, Stephanie is supported by Martha Iliadou, who joined us in July last year, and Ioana Mihai, who has been at Bertling already for more than 15 years. While Martha supports mainly on the tendering side, Ioana assists on marketing and communications projects as we well as tender-related announcements and graphical tender elements.
We will soon announce another resource to our global tendering team, who will look after pricing and rate management.
There are several tendering-related tasks and projects coming towards Stephanie and her team and they will require all our support, input and participation to make these work. Project include:
- Roll out of tender process and training
- Tender reviews, lessons learned and related actions
- Finalization of our sustainability concept at Bertling and related tender questions/input
- Rework tender library on the intranet and tender content section
- Further integration of tender reporting & submission via CRM
- Roll out of Bertling Tender Portal to other offices
- Website relaunch, further development, integration of different communication channels, incl. social media
Please join us in supporting Stephanie and her team whenever we can in this important function and please join me in congratulation Stephanie on her new role at Bertling Logistics.