The Bertling fleet is managed by its technical experts, superintendents, and procurement personnel in our worldwide offices. Bertling builds long-term business relationships with its partners and customers.
The company's clients can count on tailor-made shipping solutions, professionalism in ship management, an extensive knowledge base, and its global presence to deliver a world-class service.
- regular vessel inspections by Bertling's highly skilled and knowledgeable superintendents
- maintenance planning and control
- lowest total cost procurement of parts and stores
- dry dock repair cost management and supervision
- document control
- provision of officers and crew to the Bertling fleet
- comprehensive training programs for the next generation of seafarers and a program of refresher training for all existing personnel
Safety and Security
- induction training which includes safety and security briefings for all personnel
- regular ISM and IPSP audits of all vessels
- shore-based training of Senior Officers in safety and security stand
- preparation and evaluation of build specifications
- drawing approvals
- permanent on-site supervision and quality management