Services at a glance
Bertling's service philosophy
Delivering a high level of service performance is the core to Bertling's business philosophy and how the company differentiates itself from other service providers. Whether in shipping or project logistics Bertling makes every effort to ensure that it delivers both best performance and best practice. Bertling achieves this by ensuring that it has that the latest business information and the organisational flexibility to be able to adapt quickly to changes in the business environment.
It accomplishes this by listening carefully to its clients, communicating with and receiving feedback from its offices and partners around the global and by closely monitoring and analysing market trends in order to develop a holistic picture of the world in which it is operating. It is this that allows Bertling to be prepared for the future.
Each Bertling solution is tailored to specific client needs based around a core set of Bertling deliverables, namely safety, compliance and environmental and social responsibility, all of which are delivered in accordance with the Bertling quality system. Cost effective services delivering clear business value whenever and wherever the client requires is Bertling's goal and is consistent through all the services we provide.
Shipping & chartering services
- ship owning and operating (Bertling Fleet)
- chartering and voyage management
- sale and purchase services
- newbuilding management and consultancy
Logistics & project freight forwarding services
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Sea Freight including Breakbulk, RoRo, Charter, FCL and LCL Traffic
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE and QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking and Tracing/Reporting
IT services & solutions
- Software development and solutions (e.g. web-based Tracking & Tracing Applications)
- Expertise in logistics and transportation IT requirements
- Tailor-made EDI services & concepts
- Business process optimisation
- Consultancy services for hardware- and software procurement
- Network and infrastructure setup and maintenance
- IT security and compliance solutions
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling develops bespoke solutions for all kinds of projects. Look and see by checking out Bertling's proven track record.
More about Bertling's case studies
Bertling offers tailor-made global project logistics solutions to get projects delivered on time and on budget around the globe.
More about project management
Bertling employs chartering and brokerage experts all over the world who always keep an eye on recent market developments.
More about chartering
The Bertling fleet is managed by technical experts and superintendents in more than 20 countries all over the world.
More about ship owning & operating
Bertling's IT company Besitec provides full range of integrated, industry-specific and bespoke IT solutions.
More about IT services & solutions