Bertling in Johannesburg
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Sea Freight Charters
- Air Freight Charters
- Legal, Heavy and Over Dimensional Trucking
- Door to Door Service including Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation Procurement and Supply Chain Services
- Project Logistics Services
- Import Clearing & Forwarding
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering (rigging studies, drawings, supervision)
- HSSE &QM Trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Bertling Logistics South Africa has been operating since 1996 and has grown from five staff members to more than 120 employees, with offices in Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Johannesburg. The office in Johannesburg is the regional head office for the Sub-Saharan African region.
In 2017 Bertling moved into a new building in Johannesburg with 920m2 office space. A 10,000m2 warehouse and 11,500m2 outside staging area are also available. Bertling has become a industry leader in the region for project logistic and has established a solid reputation in various industries, including projects in the mining, Oil & Gas, energy, and industrial sector.
In Southern Africa Bertling manages large volumes of project cargo, either routed cross border from South Africa to destinations in Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, DRC, Botswana and Namibia or via the closest and most suited ports along the coasts of East and West Africa.
The staff comprise of dedicated professionals with many years of experience in Africa, global sea and air forwarding, chartering, road freight and special high priority shipments.
Johannesburg Warehouse Facility
Bertling employs an owned fleet of forklifts and handling equipment with capacity to 45t. Warehousing and materials management is conducted under latest barcode identification technology and an in-house tracking software. State-of-the-art handheld RF and barcode scanners round the modern technical set up.
- Packing/Containerisation Service
- Inventory Management
- SOS store/Bond store/Hazardous cargo handling
F.H. Bertling Logistics (Pty) Ltd
Building 3, Concorde East Road
2008 Bedfordview, Johannesburg
Terms and Conditions
South African Assoc. of Freight Forwarders
Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce
Gauteng Assoc. of Freight Forwarding