Bertling in Pemba
- Project Logistics and freight forwarding, including but not limited to, customs clearance of cargo transported via road, sea and air
- Local transport of general cargo as well as special out of gauge, heavy and oversized cargo
- Warehousing and material checking
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Cargo Superintendence
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE & QM Trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Bertling Logistics in Pemba is situated in Pemba city, the capital of Cabo Delgado province, which is 380km away from Afungi, where the LNG is being built. Cabo Delgado is one of three provinces that belong to north region of Mozambique, including Nampula and Niassa.
The Pemba office reopened on March 2020 and operationally it covers the whole northern region. The office is located nearby Pemba industrial park, where many oil and gas companies are based. Pemba Airport is 2km away and Pemba Port 7km.
Pemba Office has experienced staff in customs clearance and loading/offloading heavy equipment and abnormal cargo under hightest HSSE-standards.
Bertling in Pemba is part of the Sub-Saharan African Region.
F.H. Bertling Logistics LDA
Bairro Mahate, Cabo Delgado