Bertling in Mombasa
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Bertling Logistics in Kenya was established in 2011 in collaboration with expertized local partners to jointly offer freight forwarding services in East and Central Africa.
Due to the rising potential of the Kenyan market, Bertling Logistics Kenya Ltd. was registered as stand-alone company in January 2013. The office serves major oil & gas customers in this challenging environment under highest HSSE standards.
The office is specializing in the transportation of equipment (cranes, forklifts, handlers, ad-hoc equipment) within Central and East Africa.
Warehousing and Yard Facilities
Bertling in Mombasa is operating an Oil and Gas yard with 1 x 55MT Truck Mounted Terex Crane, 1 x 4.5MT JCB Telehandler and 1 x 16T Forklift, with a yard supervisor, 8 banksmen, 1 crane operator and 1 forklift operator with warehousing facilities.
Bertling Logistics Kenya Ltd.
P.O.Box 90674 - 80100