Bertling in Santiago
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Project Logistics Services
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Import and Export Handling and Documentation
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Shipping & Chartering Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering & Execution Plans
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Chile is located in South America between the Andes mountains to the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The first office Bertling opened in Chile was Santiago in 2004 with 6 employees. Nowadays Bertling employs over 100 people in Chile and continues to grow fast.
The Santiago office is located in a strategic place in the city, close to its customers and suppliers, and close to major highways and the main ports in the region.
In general Bertling in Chile provides global project freight forwarding services for specialized transportation contracts. The office follows the mission to develop and provide integrated logistics and project management services worldwide for major international mining, energy, oil, gas, engineering and construction companies.
Bertling Logistics Chile S.A.
Las Condes, Santiago