Bertling in Middlesbrough
- Heavy Lift Engineering & Supervision
- CAD Design & Technical Document Production
- Full port services available on-site including heavy lift loading & discharging up to 215Te, warehousing and transportation
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
The office, located upstream from Middlesbrough's famous Transporter Bridge in the North Sea Supply Base, was opened in August 2006 although cargo has been shipped by Bertling through this facility since 2004. Bertling's Middlesbrough office operates both as the technical and engineering resource for the Bertling Logistics Group and also as heavy lift project cargo consolidation facility.
The Bertling Middlesbrough office provides expertise including CAD rigging studies, stow plans, project planning and transportation studies together with loading and discharge supervision to support major projects worldwide for Bertling.
The North Sea Supply Base is located on the river Tees on the North East coast of England at LAT 54º 35' 20'' LONG 1º 14' 30''. It covers an area of 9 hectares, has excellent road links and is also connected to rail via a spur line from the nearby Ayreton Rail Head.
A total of 480m of riverside quay frontage is available, 240m of which has a dredged depth of 8.0m below LAT. Extensive open and covered storage space is also available at the base and in adjacent warehousing.
F.H. Bertling Logistics Aberdeen Ltd.
TS2 1UT Middlesbrough
Terms and Conditions
AEO - Authorized Economic Operator
British Safety Council Member