Bertling in Gothenburg
- Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Specialists in export logistic solutions for the forest industry
- New concept for import from Far East, with a focus on China
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
- Value Added Services through Delivery Control, Load Optimization, Education & Guidance, Market Outlook and the @bertling E-Service Concept including EDI solutions
- Short Sea Shipping Services
About the Office
Bertling in Sweden was established in 1991 and since then has been offering tailor-made logistic solutions for its clients.
Bertling in Sweden is part of the Europe/Middle East/UK/Caspian and India Region.
Bertling acts as an independent fourth party logistics (4PL) service provider in Sweden. Its goal has always been to provide its customers with logistic solutions that meet their needs and demands. Like this Bertling has established a solid reputation in the Scandinavian market and beyond.
Clients can always count on Bertling's experienced personnel who offer commitment and personal support for shipments of all sizes. Furthermore Bertling in Sweden offers value adding services, such as education and guidance in Incoterms®2010 or a detailed outlook of the freight market. Make use of Bertling's expertise!
Bertling Sweden employs dedicated specialists who are more than happy to be at your service at any time - personal - trouble free - cost effective.
Bertling Sweden will diversify the local service portfolio by adding a new business division – Short Sea – headed by Pär Ekelöf, Director Short Sea. More about Short Sea Shipments