Bertling in Hamburg
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Sea Freight including Breakbulk, RoRo, Charter, FCL and LCL Traffic
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
The Bertling Logistics office in Hamburg was opened in 1970. Today an experienced and dynamic team of 18 employees is happy to serve Bertling's existing and new clients.
Hamburg is the regional head office of the Continental Europe/Middle East/United Kingdom and Caspian Region which encompasses over 15 offices in different countries.
In international project forwarding Bertling Logistics in Hamburg is focusing on power, oil & gas, as well as cement plant projects and works for many customers in the mining, steel and wind energy sectors (just to name a few). Also general cargo shipments are welcome and handled with the same care and passion.
Bertling in Hamburg is located in the city center, though close to one of the most important ports in Europe - Port of Hamburg. Its location between the North and Baltic Sea, the connection to vast inland waterways, as well as to the high and railways provide good accessibility from every point in Europe for all kinds, shapes and weights of cargoes.
F.H. Bertling Logistics GmbH
Terms and Conditions
Verein Hamburger Spediteure
Bundesverband Spedition und Logistik e.V.