Bertling in Tbilisi
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Transit/ transhipment to the Caspian and far East
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Bertling Logistics in Georgia was opened in September 1998 and is the dedicated freight forwarder for companies in the oil and gas industry. Due to the office's geographical location, Bertling in Tbilisi serves an important transit route linking the Mediterranean and the Caspian Sea.
Bertling in Tbilisi is part of the UK & Caspian Region.
Bertling Georgia provides international freight services for road, rail, air, and sea shipments, as well as ground transit support services for cargoes being shipped within Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, just to name a few.
With representations at the ports of Batumi and Poti, Bertling is well placed to handle project cargo and OOG shipments for local and transit delivery throughout the region. Furthermore Bertling Tbilisi in conjunction with its sub-contractors offers a range of approved vehicles for heavy and out of gauge cargoes.
F.H. Bertling Logistics Georgia LLC
154 Agmashenebeli Avenue