Bertling in Kuala Lumpur
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Barge Operation Services
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Tax Exemption & License Application
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Bertling Logistics in Kuala Lumpur was established in April 2004. As a highly professional international shipping and freight forwarding company, the office's objective is to provide the highest standards of quality in all its services at the most economical freight rates available on the market to our valued clients. The office is located 45 km away from one of Malaysia largest port, Port Klang and 70 km from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Bertling in Kuala Lumpur is part of the Asian Pacific Region.
The office employs highly motivated professionals who retain a huge depth of local knowledge and international know how in handling shipments with great care from place of origin to the final destination. Bertling in Malaysia works hand in hand with its customers to provide successful solutions and implementations on all manner of projects in the heavy industry sector, including oil & gas, mining, power generation, civil engineering, just to name a few.
F.H. Bertling Projects Logistics Sdn. Bhd.
Wisma Golden Eagle Realty, 142-B, Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur