Bertling Logistics in Shanghai
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- Project Logistics Services
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Bertling has been working in China, primarily on projects logistics, since the early 1990's and soon started placing new-building orders at Chinese shipyards. With the rapid development of the Chinese economy China quickly became a major focus for Bertling.
Bertling in Shanghai is part of the Asian Pacific Region.
Bertling's setup in China encompasses offices in Beijing and Shanghai. The subsidiaries in Beijing and Shanghai are A-Class international logistics entities.
Bertling China currently employs 30 logistics staffs including operational and technical experts who keep close relations with major Petroleum, Mining Companies and EPCs in China.
Bertling Logistics (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
No. 89 Zhapu Road, Hong Kou District