Customs Clearance by Bertling UK
SWIFT CLEARANCE PROCESSES WITH BERTLING’S NEW CCG BOND AND T FORM
EU/UK shipments have new clearance requirements due to Brexit. With Bertling as logistics partner by your side, you will always stay on top of these requirements to ensure well-prepared clearing processes without delay.
AEO – We are AEO F accredited, meaning full Customs and Security: AEOF 00140/18. This means that we are viewed as a Trusted Trader by HMRC. Because of this, we were able to apply for and be granted a DDA and a CCG.
DDA – We have a Duty Deferment Account, meaning that we have the ability to assist clients in quickly and efficiently transacting payments to HMRC for imports where Duties and/or VAT is to be paid on import. This allows us to clear goods quicker and more cost effectively.
CCG (Customs Comprehensive Guarantee) – We have a CCG of £10m. This means that we can now issue our own T Forms using the NCTS system.
KEY BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Since Brexit T Forms are required more frequently for shipments from the UK to and via the UK
- To issue a T Form one needs a CCG bond
- CCG bonds always have a value limitation
- Because of the value limitations and increased usage, CCG bonds are under significant pressure since Brexit
- Now that Bertling have a large CCG we can issue our
- own T Forms using the NCTS system
- We can assist clients to move goods under bond using
- our CCG (instead of relying on 3rd parties)
- We have immediate oversight of any CCG/T Form shipments (leading to closer control of the process)
- We can reduce costs to our clients when moving goods under CCG Bonds
To discuss your customs clearance solution, please contact:
Bertling Logistics Aberdeen
P: +44 7901 00693
Contact us & read more on www.bertling.com/aberdeen.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
On our corona virus news page we provide you with updates on the status of our global operations and measures taken. Read more...
Bertling never stands still. Read the latest staff, office, project and other corporate news about the Bertling Group. View all Bertling news