Posted on 02.10.2023
Flexible work models
WE ARE HIRING
Our dynamic, international organization is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Project Coordination to join our team for an exciting opportunity in the UK.
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Assess and determine order of priorities on a daily basis with regard to developing project priorities to enable to examine traffic reports.
- Obtain details of cargo to be transported from Client and from his Vendor/Supplier
- Agree type/s of transport to be utilised for cargo and any specialist equipment required
- Secure relevant transport booking/s and issue instructions for collection, packing and/or consolidation of load as appropriate
- Follow up on collection and arrivals to designated depots
- Develop appropriate cargo movement documents
- Ensure mobilisation times are met
- Distribute operations documentation as appropriate
- Monitor shipment movements until arrival at destination
- Keep Client and management informed in accordance with operating instructions
- Minimise operating costs by timely action
- Issuing air waybills/bol/cmr and export Custom clearance
- Process information into the in-house system
- Cover other Project work as and when required
- Keep control of data entry/file closures in timely manner
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Familiar with local transport and Government regulations in the Caspian region.
- Customer Focused
- Determination to deliver a job well done
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Good eye for detail
- Good at interacting with suppliers, service providers and colleagues.
- Team player as well as work independently
- Understanding of costing
- Able to generate data reports
- Project Freight Forwarding
- Dangerous Goods by air/road
- Customs Documents
- Familiar with Incoterms
- Familiar with load planning
- Container and load planning
- HSE Awareness
- Import & Export documentation and compliance
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
Working with us
Permanent employment contracts and many opportunities to grow and develop a career
Attractive and competitive salary based on regular
Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to our
responsible logistics solutions
Join our global and multinational team with the option
to gain experience abroad
Flexible work models depending on role and geography
and modern work infrastructure and devices
A modern office environment in a central location
with good transport links
A pleasant and collegial work environment with room for
ideas, feedback and innovation
Staff health initiatives and company-wide training programs
for employee wellbeing
YOU COULD NOT FIND A SUITABLE VACANCY?
Our global team keeps growing and we are always looking for new talents, industry experts, and innovators who help us deliver market-leading logistics solutions now and in the future. You would like to get on board? Please reach out to us.