Posted on 27.10.2023
Flexible work models
WE ARE HIRING
Our dynamic, international organization is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Global Key Account Manager to join our team for an exciting opportunity in Germany.
The successful applicant will be involved with:
Strategic Development & Execution:
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for global accounts to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Understand the client's business environment, strategies, and industry to provide the best logistics solution.
- Foster and strengthen relationships with key decision-makers at the global account level.
- Ensure continuous client satisfaction and respond to client's needs promptly.
- Ensure that our clients projects are well documented within our company.
- Ensure that industry intelligence is gathered and shared internally and to key external stakeholders.
Analysis & Reporting:
- Analyze data to identify trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Generate regular reports on account status and present quarterly reviews to senior management.
- Use the generated data to construct project pipelines of opportunities.
- Utilised all media sources to ensure that our knowledge is up to date and accurate.
- Use all Bertling systems to report and share this data internally.
- Thorough understanding of the global oil and gas industry and interest and enthusiasm for the developing renewables industry.
Teamwork & Collaboration:
- Work closely with internal departments such as marketing, tendering, operations, finance, and IT to ensure cohesive delivery of services.
- Engage in cross-functional teams to ensure continuous improvement in processes and services.
- Participate in groupwide internal and external initiatives, such as communication, to engage with the global key accounts.
Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Adherence:
- Understand and promote the company's health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Ensure that all activities within the account management role adhere to relevant HSE guidelines.
- Be fully engaged in current Environmental concerns and support and develop sustainability concepts
- Use and master group systems and IT platforms for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the freight forwarding and logistics operations.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Proven track record in Key Account Management, preferably in the Freight Forwarding and Project Logistics industry with a focus on the global energy sector.
- A self-starter with an innate motivation to drive results.
- An existing network within the oil and gas sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the global energy industry and its logistics requirements.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Capability and willingness to travel 30% of the time.
- Proficiency in IT systems relevant to the logistics industry.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development, planning, and execution.
- Strong operations knowledge within the freight forwarding and logistics space.
- Demonstrated ability for teamwork, continuous improvement, and adapting to change.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, or a related field (preferred).
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
Working with us
Permanent employment contracts and many opportunities to grow and develop a career
Attractive and competitive salary based on regular
Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to our
responsible logistics solutions
Join our global and multinational team with the option
to gain experience abroad
Flexible work models depending on role and geography
and modern work infrastructure and devices
A modern office environment in a central location
with good transport links
A pleasant and collegial work environment with room for
ideas, feedback and innovation
Staff health initiatives and company-wide training programs
for employee wellbeing
YOU COULD NOT FIND A SUITABLE VACANCY?
Our global team keeps growing and we are always looking for new talents, industry experts, and innovators who help us deliver market-leading logistics solutions now and in the future. You would like to get on board? Please reach out to us.