Hamburg, Germany or London, UK
Posted on 27.10.2023
Flexible work models
WE ARE HIRING
Our dynamic, international organization is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Commercial Analyst to join our team for an exciting opportunity in Germany or UK.
The successful applicant will be involved with:
1. Data Analysis:
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets related to industry and company-specific metrics.
- Provide actionable insights to inform decision-making processes and commercial strategy.
- Use company generated data to gain and present data on trends.
- Use industry data to generate and produce reports on current and upcoming opportunities.
2. Client Presentations:
- Develop comprehensive, visually compelling presentations that convey our value proposition to existing and potential clients.
3. Market Intelligence Reports:
- Collate and produce internal market intelligence reports to maintain our competitive edge and anticipate industry trends.
4. Client Intelligence Reports:
- Research and compile insights about our clients to ensure we understand their needs, pain points, and industry positions.
5. Support Commercial & Tendering Teams:
- Provide critical support during commercial discussions, negotiations, and global tendering processes.
- Commercial Strategy Contribution:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive the commercial strategy, ensuring alignment with business goals and market opportunities.
6. Sales Meetings & Presentations:
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of impactful sales presentations and meetings with key stakeholders and clients.
7. Sales Planning Enhancement:
- Utilize company and industry data to enrich sales planning processes and identify new avenues for growth.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution (preferred).
- Prior experience in the freight and logistics industry is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and drive projects to completion.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
Working with us
Permanent employment contracts and many opportunities to grow and develop a career
Attractive and competitive salary based on regular
Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to our
responsible logistics solutions
Join our global and multinational team with the option
to gain experience abroad
Flexible work models depending on role and geography
and modern work infrastructure and devices
A modern office environment in a central location
with good transport links
A pleasant and collegial work environment with room for
ideas, feedback and innovation
Staff health initiatives and company-wide training programs
for employee wellbeing
YOU COULD NOT FIND A SUITABLE VACANCY?
Our global team keeps growing and we are always looking for new talents, industry experts, and innovators who help us deliver market-leading logistics solutions now and in the future. You would like to get on board? Please reach out to us.