Projects Coordinator for Bertling in Aberdeen
Bertling Aberdeen is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 10 December 2021 | Vacancy ID 2325
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Receiving enquiries from clients, ascertaining most appropriate / cost effective way of moving goods, issuing quote to client and following same up.
- Liaison with air/sea/road freight suppliers.
- Liaison with Customers.
- The collection, consolidation as appropriate, transportation and tracking of goods to designated arrival point prior to ROS date or agreed site schedule.
- The completeness and accuracy of Shipment Documentation and Files (Electronic and Hard Copy).
- The completeness and accuracy of Customs Clearance entries in line with HMRC legislation, client instructions and Company Policies
- Airfreight security.
- Ensuring accuracy of job files and estimates
- Ensuring billing and file closing is done accurately and timeously
- Following all Bertling work policies (QHSE, CHRSP, Compliance etc) at all times.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Good experience of International Logistics in Oil & Gas sector
- A positive attitude
- An ability to work consistently under pressure.
- A flexible approach to work
- A good team player
- A good communicator, written and verbal (good English, written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Good commercial aptitude
- Knowledge of HMRC import and export procedures
- Knowledge of standard and Out of Gauge shipping methods
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct
Bertling develops bespoke solutions for all kinds of projects. Look and see by checking out Bertling's proven track record.
More about Bertling's case studies