Customs Entry Operator for Bertling in London
Bertling London is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 24 July 2021 | Vacancy ID 2251
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Draft Daily export entry, check commodity codes, weight and values are correct on supplier’s invoice and packing list
- Handle queries with suppliers if needed
- For the suppliers doing their own entry, check documents and EADs provided by supplier are matching
- Prepare Tally sheet (In-house excel document) showing NW, GW, number packages, cargo value and HS code and compare against packing list provided by warehouse.
- Make sure all details are matching with pre-alert from In-house system (BLU)
- Complete and validate customs declarations for truck loads as soon as truck arrives in warehouse
- Creating T1- transit document. Follow up on T1 activation and closure
- Reserve T1 bond with accounts on weekly basis. Provide T1 open, close and final value of T1 bond to accounts
- Issue Daily warehouse in and delivery reports from system and provide them to warehouse and involved team
- Handle and deal with queries related to export documentation, export entries and transit declarations
- Monitor T1 activation in system and follow up with trucking company if it is not activated on timely manner
- Check any queries received in Descarte (e-customs system) and resolve same with customs
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Determination to deliver a job well done
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
- Customs Documents
- Familiar with Incoterms
- Import & Export
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fast and Accurate data entry
- Team player
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct
Bertling develops bespoke solutions for all kinds of projects. Look and see by checking out Bertling's proven track record.
More about Bertling's case studies