Branch Manager for Bertling in Tbilisi
Bertling Logistics in Tbilisi is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 31 March 2020 | Vacancy ID 2018
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Business acumen, identifying opportunities and exploiting benefits
- Lead a team of 5 people ensuring that the objectives of the company are met
- Lead the sales and commercial activities of the office
- Go on sales calls and increase knowledge of Bertling in Georgia
- Be the main contact point for Bertling group companies
- Ensure that there is up to date and accurate presentation information
- Ensure that all intercompany enquiries are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide pricing and method statements for our challenging shipments
- Ensure that weekly and monthly reporting is provided timely and accurately
- Provide ad-hoc market intelligence
- Ensuring that all billing is carried out and accounts receivable are collected in a timely manner
- Work with Finance Manager to ensure compliance to local regulations
- Work with the Group to promote the interests of Bertling
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Experience in project forwarding, freight forwarding, logistics.
- Experience in negotiating high value contracts with various carriers
- Clear understanding of a transparent procurement process
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical (visual) communication skills
- Clear global network in the shipping and freight industry
- Understanding and experience of global compliance requirements at supplier, client and industry level
- Degree level education preferred
- 10 years relevant experience in freight procurement, data analysis, shipping and forwarding
- Management experience
- International assignment experience preferred
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct