Warehouse Coordinator for Bertling in Miami
Bertling Logistics in Miami is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 14 June 2019 | Vacancy ID 1874
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Maintenance of record
- Closing all warehouse files according to established procedure
- Ensure that all Export Packing paperwork is correct before issue
- Informing project coordinators when OS&D receipt of cargoes are noted
- Assisting in release of cargoes and ensuring the cargo inventory is updated
- Maintaining the MSDS Right to know file
- Organize trucking of shipments when applicable
- Packing and crating
- Downloads pictures of cargo for clients
- Operate forklift
- Line item checking
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Ability to read and understand English
- Must be forklift certified
- Records maintenance skills
- Knowledge of export packing documentation requirement
- Ability to use PC in Windows applications
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct
Bertling offers tailor-made global project logistics solutions to get projects delivered on time and on budget around the globe.
More about project management