Project Support for Bertling in Miami
Bertling Logistics in Miami is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 3 June 2019 | Vacancy ID 1864
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Data input
- Working with suppliers for cargo details
- Check of export documentation
- Ensure export screening is completed
- Coordinating with warehouse personnel
- Ensuring MSDS sheets are available if needed for the attention of Project Manager
- Assist in maintaining job file ISO compliance
- Assist with client billing
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Minimum 1 year logistics experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- General knowledge of import/export documentation and regulations
- Good computer skills and familiar with Word, Excel and BTS
- Excellent communication skills and attention detail
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct
Watch corporate video
Bertling conducts its business in accordance with the corporate values and principles.
More about ethics and compliance
Bertling offers tailor-made global project logistics solutions to get projects delivered on time and on budget around the globe.
More about project management