Operations Coordinator for Bertling in Pamplona
Bertling Logistics in Pamplona is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 23 May 2019 | Vacancy ID 1853
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Ensuring carrier compliance with laws and regulations and to company policies
- Accurately maintain system records and input new data into BLU system
- Review freight bills; identify discrepancies in charges and correct; forward complex issues to higher level position
- Investigate shipper or consignee complaints regarding lost, damaged or shortage of merchandise to determine responsibility
- Perform other duties as necessary
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years experience in logistics, shipping or related industries
- Extensive knowledge of project cargoes: breakbulk, containerized, ro/ro, domestic and air freight
- Possess fluent written and oral English
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally with customers
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct