Expeditor for Bertling in UK
Bertling Aberdeen - Project Office Woking is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 28 February 2019 | Vacancy ID 1762
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Expedite suppliers for information regarding order status and adherence to schedule commitments.
- Enter information into the material control system and maintain expediting report.
- Work with vendors to obtain progress reports and monitor sub-vendors.
- Maintain Purchasing Coordinator and/or Traffic Coordinator informed with regard to supplier performance and concerns.
- When required making field visits to Suppliers particularly when deliveries are critical or when a supplier’s delivery schedule is seen to be persistently slipping
- Regular interface/meetings with the project and client representatives at all levels
- Running weekly Action Tracker meeting with supplier and project engineering, resolving current issues, allocating actions
- Assist the Responsible Procurement Coordinators and Responsible Package Engineers to perform all the procurement activities as listed and will be under the guidance of their respective Procurement Coordinators and reporting to the Logistics and Materials Coordinator.
- Expedite equipment and material suppliers to assure adherence to the project equipment and document delivery schedule. Secure information and disseminate that information to ensure project personnel are kept informed as to equipment, documentation and material supply status.
- Expedite suppliers for information regarding order status and adherence to fabrication and document delivery schedule commitments.
- Ensuring all expediting activities are performed in accordance with the Company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all expediting activities are documented, processed and filed to achieve maximum auditable transparency.
- Work with suppliers to obtain progress reports and monitor their sub-vendors.
- Expedite all Free Issue Equipment (FIE) – internal and external (3rd Party) and report status to RPC and RPE.
- Expedite MEG RPEs for return documents (comments) due back to SUPPLIER to maintain fabrication schedule.
- Expedite RPEs for RFI responses due back to SUPPLIER.
- Communicate with Procurement Coordinator and Logistics and Materials Coordinator keeping them informed with regard to supplier performance and schedule concerns.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in similar or related position.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of engineering and oil field terminology.
- Familiar with the use of MS office software.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct
Bertling has come a long way. Check out the historical milestones and read more on how it all started with Bertling in 1865. More about the Bertling history