Expeditor for Bertling in UK
Bertling Aberdeen - Project Office Farnborough is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 28 February 2019 | Vacancy ID 1765
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Expedite orders and put results onto in-house tracking system and report to customer.
- Check Tariff numbers in customs system and request clarification from suppliers if required.
- Call Forward orders once vendors paperwork has been received
- Arrange collection and delivery of orders to warehouse
- Pre advise warehouse
- Ensure vendor’s documents are in line with contract requirements.
- General filing
- Assist other team members as and when required
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to deal with several tasks at once
- Ability to prioritise
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct
Bertling has come a long way. Check out the historical milestones and read more on how it all started with Bertling in 1865. More about the Bertling history