Contract Specialist for Bertling in Atyrau
Bertling Logistics in Atyrau is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 10 December 2019 | Vacancy ID 1988
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Maintaining a log of all contracts and claims.
- Ensuring that signed contracts are communicated/submitted to group managers and other relevant parties (if required).
- Keeping track of the validity of contracts, informs management in advance of the expiration dates.
- Collecting and organizing data for clients and suppliers: organizational and legal form, addresses for correspondence, payment details, phone numbers, surnames, names and patronymics of managers, other information.
- Maintaining contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, clients contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
- Liaising with finance/accounting group to make sure the invoice approval workflow considers that contracts are in place.
- Flagging contract related problems and issues without delay to the Contracts Manager in order to develop and suggest corrective measures.
- Carrying out work on consolidation, storage and use of documents formed in the process of the contract department
- Preparing additional agreements on the extension of contracts and amending thereto.
- Assisting the Contract Manager in the preparation of tender proposals and tender documents.
- Preparing materials on the claims.
- Carrying out work in Due Diligence by selecting necessary information from Clients, Contractors & Subcontractors, prepares Risk evaluation reports and provide to management.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Graduate degree
- Experience in similar position one year minimum
- Experience of working in multinational companies
- English - Intermediate
- Russian - Proficient
- PC literacy advanced level - MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
These could be your next stepsbertling in kazakhstan
more about how we work
about the bertling group
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct