Cargo Checker for Bertling in Tengiz
Bertling Logistics in Tengizu is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 05 June 2019 | Vacancy ID 1873
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Witnessing of all loading & unloading operations. Control accuracy of loading & unloading process, placement and stowage of cargo.
- Witnessing of customs seal inspection
- Check package integrity, verify packing list and fill in waybills.
- Reporting Oversupply, shortages and damages (OS&D) to supervisors/ coordinators with supportive photos.
- Conduct inductions with carrier’s representatives on business rules in customs zone, at TCO premises and check PPEs.
- Attend operations meetings, and any other meetings when required.
- Drive company’s vehicle for travels to the work areas when required. Strictly follow traffic rules.
- Perform any other tasks per supervisor’s request to assist in coordination of cargo movements.
- To maintain total confidentiality in all areas
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Secondary specialized education
- Industry background (logistics) 3 years or more
- Experience in similar position one year minimum
- Driving license and driving experience 3 years
- Experience of working in multinational companies
- English skills - Intermediate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
These could be your next stepsbertling in kazakhstan
more about how we work
about the bertling group
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct