Accounts Assistant for Bertling in UK
Bertling Aberdeen - Project Office London is looking for an outstanding individual to fill this position.
Deadline for Applications: 25 March 2019 | Vacancy ID 1803
The successful applicant will be involved with:
- Filing of daily invoices
- Manage daily purchase & sales ledger interfaces
- Daily input of operations invoices in to the Operating system
- Allocation of invoices to operators and collection of daily invoices
- Setting up new suppliers when needed
- Communicating with suppliers and operators concerning general queries
- Manage Finance incoming post and distribute letters
- Compile weekly update reports on operation invoices for management’s use (unapproved purchase invoices report)
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Organisation skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a finance department
- Previous experience working in a multi-currency environment
- Good communications skills verbally and written
- Previous knowledge of AS400 useful but not essential
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com providing details of your experience and why you should be considered for this position.
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's global compliance strategy is summarised in the Code of Conduct.
View the Code of Conduct
Bertling has come a long way. Check out the historical milestones and read more on how it all started with Bertling in 1865. More about the Bertling history