Bertling in São Paulo
- Multimodal Door to Door Transportation Services (road/sea/river/rail/air) for Extra-large, Over Dimensional, Heavy Lifts and General Cargoes
- Licensed NVOCC, IATA, OTM (Multimodal Transport Operator) and RNTR-C (Road Transport – ANTT)
- FCL, LCL, Air freight and Project Cargo Forwarding services
- Specialized Project Chartering
- Heavy Lift Transport Engineering, Rigging, Heavy Haulage, Transport Feasibility Studies, Route and Port Surveys
- Specialized Customs clearance and project planning, including special tax schemes (Repetro, Drawback, Dac, EAI, etc…)
- Warehousing Services - Packing, Material Control, Consolidation & Deconsolidation, Documentation
- HSSE & QM trained operations
- Risk Management and Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking and Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Bertling Brasil was formed in the beginning of 2007 by the incorporation of an experienced team of professionals who participated on several of the most important projects in the country and combining a valuable in-house experience in specialized project forwarding.
Bertling in Sao Paulo is part of the South American Region and the Brazilian head office.
Besides the established branches in Rio de Janeiro/RJ, Manaus/AM and one operational office in Rio Grande /RS, Bertling Brazil has implemented operational agents formally established in the following main ports (and airports):
- North Region: Belém
- Northeast Region: Salvador, Recife, Fortaleza and Natal
- Southeast Region: Santos, Viracopos and Vitoria
- South Region: Paranaguá, Itajaí, and São Francisco do Sul.
Bertling Brasil also provides warehousing and logistics control services through tailor-made system developed according to clients' needs.
Bertling Logistics Brasil Ltda.
Building Paulista 1, Room 22
01311-200 Bela Vista - Sao Paulo
All offices in Brazil