Bertling in Mumbai
- Project Logistics Services
- Freight Forwarding Services for all Modes of Transportation (air/sea/road/rail)
- Door to Door Service inclusive Customs Clearance (Customs House Agent/Brokerage)
- Transportation of Extra-large/Over dimensional/Heavy Lift Cargoes (e.g. Plant Relocation)
- Heavy Lift Engineering
- Ship/Air Chartering & Brokerage and Costal Shipping
- Vessel Agency
- Warehouse Services - Packing/Unpacking/Material Control/Consolidation & Deconsolidation
- HSSE & QM trained Operators
- Feasibility Studies, Route & Port Surveys
- Risk Management
- Transport Insurance
- IT Services - Tracking & Tracing/Reporting
About the Office
Bertling India was established in 2007 with Mumbai as regional head office of the Indian & South Asian Region. At present Bertling India has more than 10 offices across India and also conducts operation for South Asian countries.
In its first year of launch Bertling India got awarded the title of Leading Project Forwarding Company in India.
In the year 2008 Bertling India inaugurated Globe Forwarding Agencies Pvt. Ltd. to provide its clients an in-house CHA solution.
Bertling India's CHA licence has been registered under Globe Forwarding Agencies Pvt. Ltd. in all major ports and airports. That allows Bertling to service customers on an end to end basis towards supply chain solutions both for inbound as well as outbound logistics.
In addition, Bertling India has entered into frame agreements with some of the biggest and most reputed Transportation Companies to provide best –in-class transportation solutions including Over Dimension Cargo (ODC) and Over Weight Cargo (OWC) solutions to its customers. This enables Bertling India to provide end to end Logistics Services to its customers, while being flexible enoughto partner with the best in the industry.
Bertling India also has a dedicated department for General Freight (containers). This department concentrates and specializes in High Volume Container Freight from the country and also Third country shipments, controlled from India. Staffed by an experienced team, Bertling India’s general freight section stands ready to serve the containers movement needs of its customers.
Bertling has been successful in opening branch offices in Sri Lanka in year 2010 and one in Bangladesh in 2011. Bertling India today employs a team of about 150 specialists delivering solutions for the diverse logistics requirements in South Asia.
Bertling Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
Road # 7, Marol, MIDC, Andheri (East)
Mumbai - 400 093