Ship Owning and Operating
Commitment to high-quality service for 150 years
The Bertling fleet is managed by its technical experts, superintendents and procurement personnel in more than 20 countries. Bertling builds long-term business relationships with its partners and customers. As such, the company's clients can count on tailor-made shipping solutions, professionalism in ship management, an extensive knowledge base and itss global presence to deliver a world-class service.
- regular vessel inspections by Bertling's highly skilled and knowledgeable superintendents
- maintenance planning and control
- lowest total cost procurement of parts and stores
- dry dock repair cost management and supervision
- document control
- provision of Officers and Crew to the Bertling fleet
- comprehensive training programs for the next generation of seafarers and a program of refresher training for all existing personnel
Safety and Security
- induction training which includes safety and security briefings for all personnel
- regular ISM and IPSP audits of all vessels
- shore-based training of Senior Officers in safety and security stand
- preparation and evaluation of build specifications
- drawing approvals
- permanent on-site supervision and quality management
+49 40 32586682
+49 40 32586687
|Harald Harms zum Spreckel
+49 40 32586647
+49 40 32586646
These could be your next stepsFind a local office
all services at a glance
About the Bertling Group
Contact Bertling's Shipping experts in Hamburg
This could also be of interest to you - check this out
Bertling's experienced chartering personnel operate a fleet of modern ocean-going vessels from and to worldwide locations.
More about the Bertling fleet
Bertling also offers diversified marine vessel sales, purchase and newbuild services and solutions in Hamburg and Shanghai.
More about newbuildings/s+p
Bertling employs chartering and brokerage experts all over the world who always keep an eye on recent market developments.
More about chartering
Bertling has come a long way. Check out the historical milestones and read more on how it all started with Bertling in 1865.
More about the Bertling history